If you have any questions that are not answered here, then please get in touch and we will be happy to help you further.
To start the order process simply get in touch with us stating:
- the type of kit you require (which sport, long or short sleeve, collar type, full kit or tops only, etc).
- the number of kits that you require.
- a rough design of the kit that you require (you can pick a design from our catalogue and amend the colours if required, send us your own kit idea, or even send us an image of an existing kit that you’d like to base your design on).
- a (high-res) version of your crest/badge/logo, plus images of any sponsor logos that you require.
- anything else that you might be interested in getting made (training kit, hats, snoods, jackets, etc).
Based on your requirements we will work together to produce an agreed design and then quote you a price for manufacture.
You can contact us…
You can send us the idea for your design in just about any format that you like, from a ready-prepared cut and stitch template to a rough sketch on a piece of paper!
If you have an existing or favourite kit that you would like replicating, or for us to produce in a different colour scheme, then you can either post us the kit to base the design on or else send us a high-quality photo of the kit laid flat and we will take it from there.
If you are sending your designs electronically then we can accept most graphics formats: JPEG, PNG, EPS, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw to name but a few.
For badges and sponsor logos, the higher the quality and the resolution of the image you send us the better.
There are very few limits to the design of your kit. We can print in any colour (Pantone reference, CMYK, or RGB can be used to spot-match), and you can have as many logos and badges as you like and position them anywhere you please.
Generally, we will embroider the main badge on the front of the shirt/kit. However, if you would like additional embroidered logos then these can be added.
We will always send you a high-res mock-up of your kit for approval prior to starting manufacture. If you would prefer a physical sample then we can also do this, although this will obviously delay the delivery of your final kit whist the sample is manufactured and approved.
Samples are chargeable but will come off the cost of your final order.
Once design and quantities are agreed, and deposit paid, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your kit. These are maximum lead times and many kits will be delivered well before this.
Our kits are usually made from either interlock or micro-mesh polyester, enabling us to use full colour sublimation over the entire garment, meaning that the colours will stay vibrant and not face, and that logos and sponsors will never crack or peel. Our garments will also never shrink or lose shape.
Interlock fabric is usually used in football kits. It gives a smooth finish and is very soft and slightly heavier. It is moisture-wicking, so will draw sweat away from the body when wearing.
Micromesh fabric contains tiny holes which allow the skin to breathe. It is available with four diameters of hole: 1 tuk, 2 tuk, 3 tuk and 4 tuk; each one slightly larger than the last. Micromesh fabric is often used in cricket kits and basketball kits.
We are proud to say that all our kits and teamwear is produced in a factory that adheres to strict ethical standards. We have partnered with a family-run manufacturing company in Pakistan that has been in operation for over 30 years. As part of our joint commitment to ethical treatment of workers:
- Education is provided to employees free-of-charge (the company employs four teachers to educate its workforce).
- Wages are paid online, not in cash. Employees are assisted in opening bank accounts and given training in how to use online banking as well as ATM machines, banking apps, etc.
- Free education is also provided to the children of employees.
- Medical facilities and transport are provided to employees. For those workers who come from outside the city, accommodation is also provided.
- Both male and female staff are employed in all aspects of production.
- No one under the age of 18 years is employed in any capacity.